Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pics from over the weekend!

Well.... I hope you guys will enjoy few pictures of my precious son Laker. It was his first time in the swimming pool and he loves it! I will have to buy him a lil swimming pool this week! He is growing so fast. He had his 6 months checkup about 2 weeks ago and he weights 17.2 lbs! Anyway, I will try my best to update every now and then. Have a great Tuesday!


What a face of my baby Laker!

This is Laker's first time in the swimming pool and he seems to LOVE it!!!


Yeah... I think he likes to be in the pool.

He is probably thinking... am I in the bathtub or what... ha

Laker is smiling at cousin Ben

I love his sweet smile

Looks like he is focusing hard... ha

This was at Ben Elrod's 3rd birthday party

*I know you guys are thinking.... why he does not have his swimming suits on but I didn't know that they were having swimming pool out for the kids so I had to leave the diaper on.*

3 comments:

Regan said...

hey girl!!
My trip was great. Let me just say that those pictures are adorable. He is getting so big and cute! I hope I can run into you sometime soon. Lots of love,
regan

Anonymous said...

Looks like Baby Lake had a blast!! He has grown so much...he is such a handsome little man!! Are you back working, we need to get our boys together soon....Carter would love it!! He is so funny and playful, holler at me sometime:)

ellaandmommy said...

Thanks, Tiffany! Lake has gotten so big since I last saw pictures of him. :) He is such a cutie.

Glad to know you have a blog. Now I can keep up with you guys.

Hope you guys are doing well. It was good to see you too. :)