Thursday, October 23, 2008

Laker on daddy's bike

Blake wants me to post few pictures of our son on his bike. It looks like Laker is ready to go for a ride! He turned 9 months old on the 16th! He is growing like a weed --- he can say da-da-da and ma-ma-ma... so cute! He is still learning how to crawl. He pretty much rock back and forth with his knees right now. We are trying to teach him to move his legs. He loves to get on his walker... he is so fast in that thing when he is following us. Our little shih-tzu Gizmo is terrified of the walker... I guess he thinks he is going to get run over. Ha.



I can not wait til next Friday for Halloween! I am so excited about going trick-n-treating... it will be fun! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl....don't worry, Lake will be crawling soon enough, and once he starts he'll be crawling circles around yall and into everything!! I call Carter "monkey not only because he climbs everywhere, but he is SO curious and into everything like Curious George, LOL! He's been crawling for a lil over a month now...he has done things so much sooner than my other 2 did when they were babies. Lake is such a cutie, I bet your are the best lil Mommy!!

A Step Ahead Dayschool said...

you have such a sweet family. Your little boy is so cute.

Kandice said...

Hey Tiffany! Thanks for the comment. Yes I can do boys also, I made a john deere one that turned out so cute :). Any color or name can be put on :) They are $12.00. You have such a beautiful family!!!

Regan said...

He is getting cuter every day! Thanks for the comment on the pics! Tiki and I set up her blog yesterday and it looks so cute!