Monday, April 13, 2009

*~Easter~*

*Easter pics*
We went to my grandparents house after church on Easter. We had good lunch and then afterwards all the kids got to go outside to hunt the eggs. Lake had so much fun. I think he knows what was going on. Of course, I had to help him but it was so much fun! Most of the time when he picked up the eggs, he would sit on the grass. Hope you guys had a wonderful Easter!

cousin Blayton giving Lake some love... Sooo cute!!!
Blayton, Ben & Lake
I love this picture!
Daddy & Lake
Me -- telling him... Look how many eggs you got in there!
The Sadlon Family :-)
Not sure what he was doing
Smile Laker!!
Lake was laughing about something and Ben didn't think it was funny..LOL
My sexy hubby
Pa taking his Shih Tzu, Buddy for a walk.
My cousin, Kristen
Easter morning before his bath -- he woke up and wanted to get in the box... he loves to get into everything now!
On way to church... the sun is too bright and I had to wear my sunglasses :-)
Ben & Ivy Elrod --- I love this pic
Blayton
Mommy helping Laker
They all love to sit on the hot tub steps and play
Mommy & Son
There was one more egg still sitting on the tree and Lake wanted to get the egg out of the tree.
US

2 comments:

Heather said...

I just stumbled on your blog and you have a precious family! I just moved from TN to TX after living there all my life! I was sad to hear about Dan Miller too! those are great Easter pictures!

Haley Hale said...

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! You do look familiar, although high school was so long ago. And the cake is one that we saw on Joy's blog. My daughter and I thought it was so cute that we just couldn't resist. I will have to watch and see what your son's cake looks like for his next birthday so I can get some ideas (ha, ha!).You have a cute little family. Come visit our blog anytime!