Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween pictures

I know I am late putting up Halloween pictures. It's been a busy week. Laker had a great time on Halloween. He had his first Halloween party at the daycare and I am sure he does not understand what is going on yet. He was a money bag and he was so cute & adorable! Blake said that someone will probably steal the money bag. But everybody wanted to hold him and pinch him because he was so cute! His 2nd cousin, Ben was a ghost and he just loves to play with Laker on the floor. They had a ball!! I think they will be the best buddies ever!! And his other 2nd cousin, Blayton was a Humpty Dumpty and I love the way he put his hands in his pockets.

Anyway, on the other hand, Laker had his 9 months checkup and he weights 19.8 lbs. (Big Boy!) Thank goodness he didn't have to have his shots this time. Well, hope you guys have a great week. I'll try to do better on posting this blog.


Mommy & Money Bag
Pa Terry holding Laker
Beautiful Ivy & Grammy Carol
Ben thought he was in trouble, but he wasn't... Poor Ben!
I love this pic of Pa with the money bag
Nanny Mary holding grandson Lake
Cute Humpty Dumpty Blayton
Ben is teaching Laker out to use the camera...so cute
The Money Bag and Ghost
I love this one! They had so much fun!!!
Smile for the camera
Laker, Ben & Ivy
Granny holding the money bag!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! How cute is he...and where did you find that costume, what a good idea!!

Regan said...

he's so adorable Tiff! that is a cute costume idea too. little connor was spiderman this year and it was hilarious.