Monday, November 17, 2008

Laker "The Eskimo"

I have to brag about my Laker. If you are a mommy, I am sure you know what I am talking about! This morning, it was SOOOO cold outside and Laker needs to wear his BIG coat today. He has been wearing jacket but nothing like this BIG coat. It was his first time to wear something so HUGE. His daddy put it on for me and then he put him in his car seat... well, he was stuck and could not move and we could not buckle him so we had to loose his straps. It was soo funny. We laughed so hard and Laker laughed with us. I just though I'd pass this cute pic from this morning! Stay Warm and Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww....bless him, he can't even move lol! But at least he'll stay warm, right!!

Anonymous said...

tiffany! I had no idea this was your blog! I cant believe how much your little boy has grown! take care girl and tell your mom and dad I said HI!

Blessings Of Life! said...

Hey I found your blog through Tiffany West blog. Still kinda new at the whole blog thing but I'm enjoying getting to see and catch up with so many people. Laker has got so big. Can't believe its been that long. Hope everything is well with you.
God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Thanks girl, I hope your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

LOL, that is so cute! I think we have 2 BIG flirts on our hands!!