Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas pictures @ Blue Bonnet Inn

Merry Christmas everyone!
The pictures were taken at the Blue Bonnet Inn last weekend!
My husband had to work that day and could not attend the family pictures... I was so disappointed but maybe next time he will be able to come for the family pictures!
Enjoy it!
Mommy & Lake (I love this one!)My FAVORITE one! This will be publish in the newspaper for "Baby 1st Christmas! :-)
Lake was saying "ooooooh" --- so cute!
Love this black/white picture

Santa Laker

We sat by the fireplace

Closer picture of us (please ignore my fat face! :-) )

Santa is sitting on the sled

Again, Santa in black/white

My brother-in-law, Chandler and my boy Laker (This is my husband's half brother)

What mom?

He was so excited about something

Hang on --- don't fall off!
He wanted to take the wagon home to ride it
I love this one!

Mother-In-Law Tamela in this picture with her son & grandson

This is the only best picture that we could get while he was sitting on the bed at the Inn... he loves to crawl and jump all over.

Beautiful picture of him pointing at the Christmas tree

Mother-In-Law Tamela, Brother-In-Law Chandler, Laker and I

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love them all....and you don't have a "fat" face!! You look so pretty, and Laker is such a dollbaby!!

Anonymous said...

Where is the Blue Bonnet Inn?

Tiki said...

I just love those pictures!! They are so adorable! I miss you two:( Hopefully we can get together soon!

Tiki said...

oh you are welcome! and jonathan hasn't said anything to me about it... of course.. ha.. i'll ask him about it though... are you goin?

Susan said...

Tiffany, Happy New Year! Your little boy is just precious! What great Christmas pictures you have to cherish!