Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Finally New Updates

I am sorry it took me so long to update! It's been crazy few weeks with the holidays and everything! Lake is getting into everything, I mean EVERYTHING that he can find and he keeps us busy 24/7! But hey, it's worth it! He is learning so fast and sad to say that he will be a year old Friday the 16th! I keep telling him that he needs to slow down. Ha. He loves for us to sing "Happy Birthday" to him. He just claps with his hands...so cute! His birthday theme is a rubber-ducky! He loves to play with the rubber-ducky in the bathtub so I thought it will be a perfect birthday theme. I will be sure to post some pictures of his birthday parties over the weekend. We will have 2 different parties for him Friday night and Saturday! On the other note, he will be walking one of these days... he can stand up on his own but can't keep his balance long enough yet. He is working so hard on it. He still only have 2 teeth and I am so anxious for more teeth to come... I just think he looks so cute with only 2 teeth when he smiles. He can eat anything that he can find. He loves table food more than his baby food! He is a pig eater but the main thing that he won't drink of his sippy cup either (I am sure some of your children went thru the same thing as mine did). We are going to try our best to take his bottles away from him real soon. Do you guys give babies formula after they are a year old? I need some advise!



Do you guys want our Siberian Husky dog? She is about 5 years old and had all of her shots. We are trying to find her a good home. She needs freedom. I hate to see her being so lonely in the backyard in our private fence where she can't see what's going on. Please feel free if you want her or have any questions.... She's FREE!!!



I need a much needed vacation! Can't wait for the beach and outdoors stuff... Come on SUMMER... Anyway, I apologize for not blogging much like I should be. Have a great week!



Happy Birthday to my precious Lake!! We LOVE YOU dearly!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carter's doc said it was fine around 10 months old to start cow milk, so I did and he seems to be doing great with it! I hope lil' Laker has a HAPPY BIRTHDAY....time has gone by waaaay too fast!!

Blessings Of Life! said...

It should be fine to give him regular milk. As far as the bottle goes, niether of my girls had a hard time not having it exept Lydia would not drink milk out of anything but a bottle. She would not drink milk out of a sippy cup. The doctor said I still shouldn't give her a bottle as long as she ate yogurt and cheese not to worry about her not drinking milk. I kept offering it to her occasionally and she eventually started to drink it.(after about 6months) Now she absolutly loves it.(mostly chocolate milk, though I can't blame her:)

All in all I don't think there is a wrong or a wright way of doing things, they all grow up (way to fast) no matter what we do!

I doesn't seem real that he can already be 1. I just love seeing a little one trying to walk. As soon as Laker figures it out he'll just be in everything faster:)

terabritt said...

give my sweet nephew birthday wishes hugs and kisses from me!! i hope he had an amazing birthday..sorry i didn't make it to the party..i will see you all soon though!!
p.s. i don't mind sharing my birthday with such an amazingly sweet and cute little boy :) lol
love you tons sis

Anonymous said...

Tiffany,
I loved reading your blog about your little guy! Keep up the good work!
Love ya, Mrs. Pam

Unknown said...

Both of my kids had to start off with the sippy cups that are not spill proof. Once they figured out that the same stuff came out of that cup that came out of the bottle they were fine and I switched them to spill proof cups. Every kid is different, so just try and see what workes for him!!! He is super cute!! I can't believe he is already a year old!!!