Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Laker's 1st Birthday Party

Few pictures from Laker's 1st Birthday Party over the weekend. He had so much FUN and it was interesting to see what his reaction was. The birthday theme was a rubber-ducky. He loves for all of us to sing "Happy Birthday" to him. We have been singing it to him all last week. He loves to be sung! Here are few pics from that night! I tried to take pictures of everyone but I didn't... it was a busy night. Thanks to all who helped make Laker his BIG FIRST BIRTHDAY!

Great-Grandpa swinging me
Birthday Boy
I have to eat my supper before I can eat my cake

Grandpa Terry and Laker

I LOVE IT WHEN THEY SING "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" TO ME!!!

I am thirsty for my whole milk... I am doing better in my sippy cup... YAY!

What in the world is that?! My very FIRST cake ever!

Ok, I'll try this & figure out what it is.

Here we go!!

This is not too bad!!!!

Loves to play with it

All he does it play with it. He barely ate it.

It tastes pretty good.

Marek and Jenifer Evans playing pool

Jonathan playing pool while Marek & Blake watched him.

Cameron, Blake, Jonathan & Talekia chatting at Laker's birthday party upstairs

Laker loves to get in the box. Cameron thinks it's funny.

Laker's 1st cupcake at the daycare that I made for his friends.

Birthday cake for Laker from Joy Tubb at Simply Joy Catering (hmm-- good)... thanks Joy. It's so cute!

No comments: